The Big Bike

The Big Bike
Duane and I at the top of Emmigration Canyon, UT

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Getting ready...

Welcome to our summer 2010 blog! Duane and I are going to document our Harley rides and our African Hunting Safari, so join us for pictures and fun! Duane's Harley is a 2006 Road Glide, and mine is a 1989 Heritage Softtail. I'm a beginner so will not be taking my bike on all the rides, but I will ride on some. In fact, next week before we meet the group in St.George for the UTAH-COLORADO STATE HOG RALLY, we will ride both bikes to Pioche, Nevada, and on to Las Vegas. Then I plan to leave my bike in St.George, rather than ride with the large group, which is traveling to Page, Arizona and on to Durango, Colorado for the completion of the RALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment